December 3, 2017

My Soul Sings!

Alien Green Kia Soul
Kendall Auto Mall | Nampa, Idaho

We have had 4 used cars in Idaho. Three of those vehicles blew their engines. Power windows stopped working and glass disappeared into the doors. Drivers seats dipped lower on the left side. Our bodies were stiff after long rides. One car would not start because it thought it was being stolen. We finally needed to make some survival decisions.

Meet my new ride: an Alien Green Kia Soul! This is our first new car in 10 years. We can use it as a tax write-off and it comes with an incredible warranty! I understand that Kia is retiring this quirky color, which is sad because I think this shade makes it even more fun to drive. I also wear a lot of this green, so it feels like one big accessory.

I approached Kendall Auto Mall with just this model and color in mind. There was only one on the lot and it had been marked down $4000.00 for being a test car. At first, Barry rolled his eyes at the color. He had spent 8 years driving military green vehicles in the Marines. I pointed out that "Alien Green" would never work as camouflage. In fact, we plan on using this vehicle to drive for Uber. Our future clients will never have trouble spotting us.

My cars serve as a prayer closet, think tank, and as a passport to adventure. In order to get the full experience, comfort is vital to me. I am finally enjoying that again.

Smiles,
Share your "COMMENTS" below↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...