December 25, 2017

Getting My Christmas On!

Getting My Christmas On!

All is white! All is bright! The snow began falling yesterday afternoon and is now napping until Wednesday. Bing would be pleased.

After a jazzy brass concert on the 16th of December, something happened that drained the jolly right out of me. With tubs of Christmas all over my living room, I had not one iota of desire to transform our house...until last night: Christmas Eve.

The walls reverberated with holiday swing. We split beef and venison steaks, sipped French press coffee, and had a fireplace crackling on my iPhone. Barry rarely decorates, but he unpacked ornaments and even wrapped gifts. We scaled everything down due to an upcoming road trip, but Christmas magically appeared before midnight.

My Mexican Nativity in Vivid Color
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...