With low-carb-keto bloggers like Carolyn Ketchum, there is no room for boredom. She is the writer and recipe developer behind the success of All Day I Dream About Food. Gestational diabetes became a lifelong challenge, so she created a blog to playfully share her recipes. As her popularity and readership grew, her blogging became a full-time venture. In her own words she is "...a major carnivore and an unrepentant sweet tooth." Unwilling to forfeit her love for cooking and baking, she began to convert her favorite recipes to uncompromisingly flavorful low-carb versions.
Featured here is Carolyn's Low-Carb Holiday Cookies eBook. I have already purchased and downloaded my own copy. One look at her German Chocolate Truffles and I was smitten! Her eBook can be purchased and downloaded online. It is only $4.99 through Paypal.
- 21 of the best low carb holiday cookie and bar recipes from All Day I Dream About Food
- 4 ALL NEW, never-before-seen delicious recipes to make your holidays special
- 1 bonus recipe for sugar-free eggnog (because hey, it’s the holidays!)
- Full color photography
- Nutritional analysis of each recipe
- Advice on stocking your low carb pantry
- My best tips and tricks for successful low carb baking
CLICK ON "COMMENTS" BELOW
TO WEIGH IN.