August 24, 2017

Christopher & Banks

Christopher & Banks
Fall is my favorite season and I finally have them here in Idaho. For some reason, falling leaves inspire me. They make me want to purge! As Halloween stores are preparing to open, I become goal-ish, not ghoulish.

I put my family on alert regarding purging the garage in 2 weeks. Silly me, but I would actually like to park my car in our garage this winter. Anyone not present to help or defend their stuff will forfeit the task to me.

Just as important are my low-carb goals. I began this lifestyle on September 1st of 2015. As my anniversary approaches, I am even more motivated to get rid of some excess.

I visited the Karcher Mall in Nampa tonight. The mall itself has seen better days. Many stores are gated up. Yet, there are some big names like Big 5 Sporting Goods, Ross Dress for Less, and Burlington Coat Factory. I never venture past those stores, but I was distracted by a clothing display. Not expecting much, I decided to get a look-see. 

Hello, Christopher & Banks! I was previously unaware of this women's line of clothing. Immediately, I was attracted to the apparel and accessories. The lovely assistant manager informed me that I could model in their fall fashion show and receive substantial discounts. My interest was sparked.

I NEED new clothes. I just want to lose additional weight before I invest. Shedding 40 pounds enabled me to arrive at 193. My next goal is to leap the hurdle of 190 and head south to 180. This will definitely place me in a smaller size of clothing.

I became excited and motivated. I signed up for Christopher & Banks' mailing list and received my reward card.

I do a lot of online shopping, but I do not want to see clothing stores disappear. Even at my thinnest, I needed to try on clothes. I have a long torso and average limbs, so I spend a lot of time in fitting rooms.

Please share your own weight loss victories and goals with me. 

Let us inspire one another.

Share your comments below↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...