August 26, 2017

Bite-Seeing

Meat Lover's Omelette with Bacon | The Griddle

My husband finds it amusing to watch me photograph a meal. I explain that once I get the food framed in my lens, I see all of the things that do not belong. You know, the soiled napkin, the straw's paper wrapper, lipstick on my coffee cup, spills, and so on. Sometimes, when the cook converts a burger to a wrap, the presentation needs some TLC. Then there are the dishes that require no primping at all.

Ultimate Porker Unwich | Jimmy John's

My go-to fast food eatery is Jimmy John's. I often ask for extra lettuce (which is shredded) and more mayonnaise. I am full faster.

Tri-Tip Elk, Bacon and Veggies

I am not shy when it comes to leftovers. We had a guest last weekend. We had bacon and eggs breakfast. We served tri-tip elk steaks and vegetable kebabs for dinner. I created this goulash using tri-tip elk and bacon pieces; sauteed zucchini, onion, bell pepper, and riced cauliflower; Coconut Aminos, Bragg Nutritional Yeast Seasoning, and Bragg Organic Sprinkle. My son and I devoured it. There were no leftovers.
Share your comments below↓

[Click on the photos to enlarge.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...