August 21, 2017

Thriving, Not Just Surviving

Thrive Market Order

I am concluding one of the best summers of my life! It began with an incredible cruise to the Bahamas—a gracious gift. I enjoyed weeks of field trips (to places on my neglected To-Do list) while working with amazing children at the Boise Rescue Mission. We visited our daughter, son-in-love, and grand-kids in Oregon and found time to explore Idaho.

I bought 3 dozen donuts for the BRM kids on my last day of summer work. I did not partake. This pretty much describes my behavior for the last 3 months. I had ample opportunity to walk and climb stairs. I stayed hydrated. There were eating hurdles to jump and I cleared them. I did not lose weight, nor did I gain. I just maintained.

I am not disappointed in myself, but, after losing 40 pounds, it is time to conquer the rest of my excess weight. I became a subscriber to Thrive Market in order to pay less for healthier options. The yearly membership fee of $59.95 is similar to Costco. It breaks down to about $5.00 per month. Orders over $49.00 receive free shipping. I am just finishing my 30-day free trial. I have already saved $142.42 on items I would normally need to pick up at pricey natural food stores.

I believe in thriving, not just surviving. This plays into my physical and spiritual life. So, aside from the tremendous benefits of being a Thrive Market member, even the name resonates.

Here is my lastest order (pictured above). The invoice included a personal, handwritten message that read "Enjoy". I saved $91.81 and received 12 items for $78.45!


LIST OF ITEMS
- Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
- Organic Creamy Almond Butter
- Fermented Turmeric Booster Powder
- Nutritional Yeast Powder
- Organic Turmeric Coconut Wraps
- Swerve Granular Sugar Replacement
- Salami Point Loma (Rosemary & Garlic)
- Caesar Avocado Oil Dressing & Marinade
- Organic Cacao Powder
- Chili Lime Elite Wild Tuna
- Tandoori Elite Wild Tuna
- Grass Fed White Truffle Salt Ghee

Share your comments below↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...