May 21, 2017

Brunch with the Bear

Steak and Swiss Omelet

Barry, AKA Bear, took me to brunch after church. Julie was our cheerful food server. I am in the habit of introducing the two of us as the Kare-Bears: Karen and Barry. It's corny, but people remember our names.

I ordered this steak omelet with sautéed onions, mushrooms, and swiss cheese. I delivered myself from temptation by forgoing the potatoes and choosing sliced tomatoes.

Bear, on the other hand, was resolutely no-low-carb. He had cinnamon French toast, scrambled eggs, sausage, and a side of biscuits and gravy. Honestly, nothing on his plates looked better to me. I can thank low-carbing for that. 

We were both happy.

Cinnamon French Toast,
Scrambled Eggs, and Sausage

Share your comments below↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...