September 27, 2017

Fat Head Pizza


After 2 years of LCHF, I finally tried one of the most popular fast-food hacks in the low-carb sphere: Fat Head Pizza! This grainless crust is made with mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, egg, and almond flour. The toppings can be anything traditional or imaginative. I opted for mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sliced onions, and sugar-free pizza sauce. 

The cheesy crust is obviously different than what I am used to, but I enjoyed it! After 3 small slices, I was full. Considering that I had not consumed pizza in over 2 years, this recipe earns big points for flavor and satiation.


As usual, I consulted the Brock-ometer (my 17-year-old, non-low-carb son). He raved about it and had to be stopped from devouring the entire pizza! My husband, Barry, who is dabbling with low-carb, called it a home run! I agree.

For the Fat Head Recipe, click HERE.

Share your "COMMENTS" below↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...