December 14, 2016

What's on my mind?


Merry Christmas!

CURE FOR INDECISION

Christmas is 9 days away. We are leaving for La Pine, Oregon on Christmas Day, so I am unsure of how much decorating I want to do. I needed inspiration. So, I poured a large mug of French press coffee, added some raw cream, a few drops of Cinnamon Vanilla stevia, and VOILA!

FRESH BATCH OF BONE BROTH

I just finished a slow cooker batch of beef bone broth. First, I poured the finished broth through a mesh strainer to remove bones and seasoning. The broth was then refrigerated in order to easily remove the top layer of fat. Soon the broth will be stored in mason jars and the fat will be used in my cooking. My weight loss is so much more successful when bone broth is included.

LIBERATED LUNCH

Whether you eat lunch at home or pack it for work, I have a resource that offers 50 ideas that will make your midday more exciting. Check it out at LOWCARB LAB.

CLICK ON "COMMENTS" BELOW
TO WEIGH IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...