July 2, 2016

Betty Botter



Butter and I go way back! I enjoyed it long before I was a low-carber. (I detested its plastic imposter.) I never want to how many slices of white bread I lavished with this fatty goodness! 

Well, as a young teen, I was babysitting. The kids were taking a nap, so I memorized this tongue twister. The ingredients of my batter have changed, but the butter is better than ever!


Betty Botter bought some butter;

“But,” said she, “this butter’s bitter!

If I put it in my batter,

It will make my batter bitter;

But a bit of better butter

Will but make my batter better.”

So she bought a bit of butter,

Better than her bitter butter,

Put it in the bitter batter,

Made her bitter batter better.

So ’twas better Betty Botter

Bought a bit of better butter.


Ya "butter" believe it!

CLICK ON "COMMENTS" BELOW
TO LEAVE FEEDBACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...