September 8, 2019

Macaroons

Ketonia Keto Coconut Macaroons
Like you, I have tried many of the keto products out there that are advertised as a viable substitution for the "carby" comfort foods that I have given up. I wish my face could be filmed each time I take that long-awaited bite of something new. Most of the time, I display disappointment or disapproval.

I am realistic that the foods that took a lifetime to become attracted to don't always have an equal replacement. Mostly, the sweetness doesn't taste exactly like sugar, or the texture is off. (I have yet to discover a keto biscuit that mimics the flakey, butter-collecting crevices of the real thing.) Happily, the longer I have pursued a ketogenic lifestyle, I have acclimated to a new set of ingredients.

I just ordered these Ketonia Keto Coconut Macaroons with high hopes. One of my all-time favorite desserts is coconut macaroons. These Ketonia macaroons are made with healthy fats, no sugar or fillers, and they are gluten-free. Founded by a French pastry chef and her son, I have a good feeling about this product. I will keep you posted.
Share your "COMMENTS" below↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...