April 14, 2017

Another Bonanza at Grocery Outlet!

Grocery Outlet {Click to Enlarge}

In anticipation of today's paycheck, I circled Grocery Outlet ads using my iPhone Flipp app. Of course, I had some knowledge of what I would find. Even so, if you have any experience with Grocery Outlet, you know that there are always surprises. 

I love healthy products! I do not appreciate the high-end prices of a natural market. I have been spending $4.79 for one Bragg Organic Sprinkle with a local mom-and-pop grocer. I found it for 99 cents today! The only difference was that the label was written in both English and French.

Here is a summary of my bonanza...
Retail value: $125.01
Total savings: $66.69
Balance due without tax: $58.32

What I bought...
  • 3 - 12 oz. packages of Natural Applewood Smoked Uncured Bacon
  • 3 jars of Bragg Organic Sprinkle
  • 2 - 2 lb. packages of Organic Valley Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • 2 - 1 liter bottles of Tejava Tea
  • 1 Earthbound Organic Baby Spinach and Spring Mix
  • 1 Earthbound Organic Baby Romaine
  • 1 jar Kordatos Kalamata Whole Olives
  • 1 jar Organic Peanut Butter
  • 1 carton of Meadow Gold Whipping Cream
  • 1 package of Aidells Organic Cajun Style Andouille 
  • 1 package of Wensleydale & Cranberry Gourmet Cheese
Just a 2 lb. package of Organic Valley Sharp Cheddar Cheese was over 50% less! I would have spent around $19.00 for each brick at a natural store. I also try to stock up on nitrate and nitrite free bacon whenever they have it . 

I was told that the owner of my local Grocery Outlet loves Tejava Tea, so it will probably stick around. It sells for $1.29 each! This makes me smile.
CLICK ON "COMMENTS" BELOW
TO WEIGH IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for weighing in...