Cauliflower rice is a staple in my home. It is the beginning of anything you can imagine! Everlovin' LowCarb has already featured 3 riced cauliflower recipes:
Whether you are a riced cauliflower enthusiast or still on the fence, I think you will enjoy Tracy Saelinger's piece, Is Trader Joe's cauliflower rice better than homemade? Tracy compares 2 popular prep methods to Trader Joe's Organic Riced Cauliflower. She also includes 2 how-to videos for stir-fry rice and a cauliflower pizza crust.
Chipotle Cauli-Rice is simple, yet perfect for variations. I love to pick up a roasted whole chicken at the natural market, tear it apart, and stir it in. This takes little time to prepare.
- 2 12-oz. packages of frozen Trader Joe's Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 green onions
- 1-2 teaspoons of chipotle seasoning (I get mine in the bulk section of a natural grocer.)
- 2 Tbsp. Organic olive oil
- Maldon salt or sea salt to taste
- Microwave the riced cauliflower according to the package directions and allow to cool.
- Juice the lime and cut the onions into small pieces.
- Add the olive oil, lime juice, chipotle, and salt. (If including roasted chicken, add it now.)
- Toss everything together and refrigerate.
CLICK ON "COMMENTS" BELOW
TO WEIGH IN.